Sunday, June 22, 2008

L'Arc New Single + Barfout July'08 + random

L'Arc~en~Ciel New Single (release date 2008/08/26) ready for pre-order at these sites:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KSCL-1277
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-j/section-index/pid-1011089296/

Take a good note on the Initial Pressing.
Wonder what's the bonus extra.

No certain cover confirm yet.


・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・


Marvelous arts by Domoto Tsuyoshi from Barfout July edition.
Many thanks to pinkrain24451~ (for the preview)



・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・


Starting Monday, I will be in a hectic schedule until 3 months ahead, I guess. I wonder whether I can enjoy my Phi when it's arrived.. I think I really have to wait to watch it until after July 19th (-_-)

My dear friend borrowed me two of her collection, Tsuyoshi First Line DVD Concert (limited edition) and KinKi Kids F Concert.

I so want this!

inside are

48 pages booklet



I think Tsuyoshi is more generous for his fans rather than KinKi. Limited edition means it's special edition^^


bits from KinKi Kids F Concert - Fun Fan Forever:
- The concert is a long tour, a summer concert, full sweat, held in 2003 (so what I saw is Kashiwaba Toji but with lots of smiles^^)
- Johnny's band, FIVE (credit pali_mari), that consist of four members and the keyboardist is also Question? member.
- Koichi performed Dekiai Logic and Tsuyoshi performed ~so young blues~
- Tsuyoshi is a skillful chef!
- Koichi (always) carry a suitcase, while Tsuyoshi carry a bag pack.
- Koichi had a bucket hat while Tsuyoshi had varies hat (like we knew) + sunglasses.
- koichi came first, followed by Tsuyoshi.
- many fan services!^^
- young KAT-TUN + chibi Yabu Kota (HSJ) & Yaotome Hikaru (HSJ) as backdancers
- it's the third concert of KinKi I've watch so far after font de Anniversary and 39 Concert xD

0 comments: