Friday, October 08, 2010

Who to blame?

I made a preorder for a friend on BPM limited edition type A at an online store. The package been shipped on October 31st, and up until now, there's no sign of it. Where the he** is the package hiding???
This almost happened to my KinKi YOU dvd. It's almost a month, and I've sent complaints to the store. Just about few days before the due date given, the post office delivered the package. Yes, it's a free-shipping method.

I said to myself that I give up buying online using free-shipping (read: no tracking). But, this time is my friend's request, so I have just to order it. Sadly that it happened again, even worse. The package didn't arrived up until now. I've sent complaint and the store response very well, as means that they will do a reshipment. Just too bad that the item is no longer printed from the manufacture, so the last option is a refund. If it was me, I can't say I'm glad with the refund anyway. Nevertheless, my friend is okay with it. She has a kind soul that can accept the whole thing at ease.

Is it mean I will sure trust the express method? Nope. It's actually that there's no guarantee for any kind of shipping method when the destination is my country, sorry to say. I have another unexpected experience about the express method as well. So, the problem is lay on my own country (system/people/whatever related).

Will I give up to buy anything?
hmm.. well, no..I still want to buy what I want. But, I have to prepare for the risk.

0 comments: