Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nijiの詩 and NIPPON album

Finally, I got them in my hand yesterday, thanks to dear Wenn <3

#nowplaying

---

Uhm, a quite shocking news from Tsu.
On 2011.10.21, he's going to release a new album called "NIPPON"... all over Europe!

The fact that, NIPPON will include two booklets with german / english / french tranlation of all lyrics as well as detailed explanation of each song, is... uhm.. I'd love to have it myself!
No new song though. But includes 4 tracks from various recent Lives.. and I love Live version the most!
source

1.美 我 空
2.空が泣くから
3.NIPPON
4.Blue Berry -NARA Fun9 Style-
5.Chance Comes Knocking.
6.ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI
7.時空 (jiku) -Live in Heian Jingu Shrine/Kyoto
8.Love is the key -Live in Heian Jingu Shrine/Kyoto
9.ソメイヨシノ (someiyoshino) -Live in Sendai
10.Help Me Help Me・・・-Live in Heian Jingu Shrine/Kyoto
11.縁を結いて


Nice jacket cover, by the way xD

0 comments: