Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Happy New Year 2012!
and
Happy Birthday Koichi-san~

He'll always be a manga-ppoi prince to me and yet baka-Kochan xD

---
KinKi Kids was the host for this year Johnnys Countdown! *yay*
I saw some caps.. Tsu played guitar on Matchy's song.. and Koi performed Andalucia *_*
They both looks high xD
I can't wait for the show xDDD

---
Last night, Tsu is done with his recital..  I mistaken the time of his recital.. It was done right after Jcountdown!
source: weibo (1, 2, 3, 4)
I hope he had a good rest before today's con.
*edited*
Just found out how his recital... and it's actually a rakugo (kidding)! a rakugo? No?

---

News repo about last night concert here.
Read the news, I feel envy. 6 of my fellow KK friends was lucky to attend the concert.

The most sold out goods this year is pouch. It was not on sale yesterday.. I don't know for today. And no sale for pouch on today as well ;_;. As for the strap, it's limited to one piece for one person. They should provide more when it's open to international fans, right?

5 comments:

simuntu said...

Ehh... rakugo?? Yg bener mbak? ROFL XD
Jadi bukan music recital? XD

ryo said...

ho oh, aku dah denger audiocon-nya. No music at all... *getok Tsuyo*

Anonymous said...

Rakugo? OMG,Really? *suprised *0*
But Domoto Tsuyoshi is a really talented human and comedy is one of his best character,lol,so really really excited,it's also some unexpected new thing from tsuyo~
wonder if from now on he will do it annually,since he's not interest doing musical/stage play when Johnny-san offered him.

ryo said...

I don't know actually, just that it's full of talk and talk instead of musical recital ^^'. I assumed it like..a rakugo :p

I have the talk from cb..and don't get what he said at all xD

Anonymous said...

Hoo~
Thank you for the reply ^^