Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Master's Sun

I'm currently watching this drama, Master's Sun.
Truth is, I'm watching it because of Jung Dong-ha! He's singing one of the ost!
Gosh, the song is soooo goood! He did great on it! Oh, I wish he will do a live performance of this song^^


The song really portrays the story line. It describes the rollercoaster of the emotion from the two characters. The song is rock!!
Despite the ghost thingy, I finally can manage to watch it^^;. Geez, I really hate horror stuff!

There's another theme song that I like, it's ballad song, sung by Yoon Mirae.
This isn't the official mv, but fanmade. I like the fanmade better xD

It's been a while since I saw So Jisub and Gong Hyojin. I like GHJ! I don't think there's any other actress that can play the character in this drama xD
The dialogues and the plot is kind of unique? I like how the writer portrayed the relationship between the two characters in such dialogues. It's..smart!


0 comments: