Sunday, February 02, 2014

What fans don't want to hear the most

The answer is when the idol gets married (well, at least for me).  It happened to me now! *crying a bucket*
Well, it had happened before when mr.J got married. But at that time, I was in love with another so... ^^;
Jeong Dong-ha is getting married! Argghhh,.. i hate to type it but..
I heard it enough, but the talk of him getting married being talked several times on tv show!
Twice on Immortal Song 2 (1, 2) and once on Hello Counselor.
I'm glad with the news, but hiks.. somehow I had this strange feeling. As a good fan, I should say, congrats on your wedding! *smile*
Anyway, here is from the Immortal Song 2 that aired 2014.01.11.

January 11th.. there's Indo song that titled the same...
uber cute! *dies*
Smart daughter you have, Shin DongYup-ssi!
It took me a while before realize what this question refer to! ^^
He denied it in a cute way of panick! *dies*
How come I'm not sad?? *hiks*

0 comments: