Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hunger for HQ files...

Someone share the HQ of last week 24CHANNEL, uh I'm so glad about it!  I wish someone will share the previous episode, the nanakusa episode too.  I'm not CB user, since xD

Anyway, look at his eyes...


Tsuyoshi certainly tired and sleepy, yet he still working on it and I'm talking about creating some art works~

Beautiful indeed.. I'd love to see them by my own eyes..

*proud*


His dress! It's complicated fashion.  An overall with flower motif^^'
No one can dress up like him :p


sankaku pendant xD


Sure, it's not 39 bus (on the left), I suppose :p



*+*+*

Just notice this one

7 comments:

Lylyrowan said...

Where can i found the HQ video please ? i found just the LQ.

Thanks

ryo said...

Hi,

Since I'm not sure whether I could put the links here..but someone kindly share them at johnnys-net.net forum.
Please leave me your email, if you'd like me to send you the links. So far, I only have 3 links of 24CHANNEL from episode 13-15.

:)

Lylyrowan said...

thans a lot

email : lylyrowan@gmail.com

ryo said...

Ok, sent to your email :)

Oh, I forgot to tell you that all links are from rayfile.

Lylyrowan said...

It's ok i got Rayfile.

Lylyrowan said...

I didn't received the links. Did you send it ?

ryo said...

Eh? I've sent yesterday. Ok, let me try to re-send.
Please let me know if you still haven't got it. Otherwise, you may mail me so I can just reply.

cheers,
:)