Friday, January 29, 2010

KinKi YOU - Disc 1

Disc 1 was taken from concert on day 2 at Tokyo Dome, 2008.July.22.

I really enjoyed this 2:42 hours (162 minutes), they sang and talked.  I got the feeling that audience wanted to see them talk rather than sing, and only KK fans knows why^^'

Oh, I'm sorry but I was surprised that it was the first time I really listen to [Natural Thang] song! *embarrassed*

From the looong MC, they seemed found a special topic, which is..

First time Koichi did this samba dance, Tsuyoshi called him, Majima-san. That's what I heard. I've googling and found out about someone called Majima Shigeki-san, a choreographer. The man behind the Matsuken Samba sensation. Watch Majima-san samba dance :: here ::
I supposed it was reflected to that one?
The dance was became the theme of the concert that day.  I can't believe it that Koichi really did that dance game until he was exhausted^^'

Some actions, movement..
starting from Majima dance


what they were thinking? *sweat*




Koichi was really in his high tension, apparently.  This act, I've never suspected he would do it xD
Put off the clothes and make a high jump..it's more like Tsuyoshi would do that :p
Plus that I like the CG used for Jetcoaster Romance xD
But, Tsuyoshi! What were you doing??? It might be nothing, but.. lol



Janken is KK new trendmark.


KK in Majima zone xD


[99% LIBERTY] is the song of the year.


end of the concert

Koichi looked like a prince, as always..

but Tsuyoshi looked totally handsome in this outfit..without any head cover.

I love [ビロードの闇] and [涙、ひとひら] performance.  The dance. The camera should have focus on their dance properly >_>
Oh, they sung [もう君以外愛せない] beautifully~

Bonus:

Yummy Tummy xD

0 comments: