Saturday, February 27, 2010

「24CH△NNEL」, mada owarimasen~

【24CH△NNEL】#20 20100224


♪ 江ノ電 ~
Enoden is Enoshima Electric Railway
When I check the site, suddenly I recognize something.. apparently Tsuyoshi was went there at Enoshima Aquarium to take a photo shoot for [si:] Album jacket in 2004.


The theme was 「24CH△NNEL」の中吊り広告を作る。 If I'm not mistaken, Tsuyoshi wants to make a hanging mobile advertising for 「24CH△NNEL」. note: 中吊り = nakatsuri.

So, they met someone, a Kohkoku creator, Sano Kenjiro-san (I'm not sure but there's this site and kohkoku literaaly means 'advertising').
And apparently he was the one behind au KDDI LISMO character?
Later on they met with Enoden commercial staff.  So, Tsuyoshi lurk around to see some Enoden commercial ads.

Mada owarimasen *hiks*

Now they all heading to the electric train, and along the way, they discussed about how Tsuyoshi wants the ad presented/concept.
Ups, I spotted someone out there (that I'm very sure) tried to take Tsuyoshi picture by his phone cell xD

Tsuyoshi wants something that can create a shocking impact(?), a blast.
He pray for the wording inspiration..

Well, another iro iro distractions had happened while they were talking^^'



Shocking announcement...

Tsuyoshi is really an easy artist to get close with, and parents wants their kids to meet Tsu xD
first fan

second fan

third fan


I sure gonna miss those Engrish sentences..


Once again, toilet episode :p



Opening song recording.(what opening?)

This is the sketch he drew for the nakatsuri(?).  I wonder why he would like to advertise an ending announcement? Or do I get it wrong?
The sketch he drew for the nakatsuri.

and the message is:
夢はあきらめればいい。
希望は叶えればいいみたいな。
It's alright to give up your dream.
but You still can fulfill your hope.
I'm having trouble to understand those sentences..

Even Sano-san looks bitter :(
Well, I look forward to the nakatsuri~ and the rest of 24CHANNEL episodes...



hohoo new adidas sneaker^^'

Vocabulary
江 (e; koo) = river
電 (den) = electric
広告 (kohkoku) = advertising
中吊り (nakatsuri) = hanging mobile advertising
島 (shima) = island
海 (umi) = sea
夢 (yume) = dream
希望 (kibou) = hope

0 comments: