Wednesday, June 02, 2010

from DK#429 2010.05.30

It was fun episode.
So, some 'interesting' snapshots?

I always thought that Koichi really pulled himself even among DB members, but when Yucali touched him casually, maybe I was wrong?

Oh Koichi, I never like shaved eyebrows. I don't think it makes someone looks better except on ladies.

ne aikata?

Koichi marshmallow smile^^'

78%

12% and he got SHOCK.

The shock even hard when Yucali said that the rest of 10% belongs to Pan-chan :p (wow, he really brought Pan along while rehearsal!). Well, at least Pan did change him in a good way :p

He looks bothered with that... ):

'tsuitta' tte nani?

Well, he's the only one who didn't know about twitter xD

kamusamuhamunida! (kamsahamnida = thank you in Korean). I'm surprised he remember this word^^'

ne, aikata?

The marshmallow smile!

On aikata no request,
1

2

3

ups, she's lucky! xD

and aikata looks pleased :p

Gackt sugoii!

and aikata lost..



Vocabulary:
自毛 (じけ) = own hair
必死 (ひっし) = desperation, desperate, frantic
古い (ふるい) = aged, ancient, old-fashioned

2 comments:

Rin said...

This ep's so funny ^^ Kouichi's marshmallow smile XD only for Tsuyo XD

I was really surprised when I saw Yucali touching Kouichi :( I kinda like u, Yucali but...plz don't touch Kouichi like that :(( only his aikata can do that :((

well, I already knew that I'm a hardcore KKL fan =.="

ryo said...

Wow, KKL fan!^^