Monday, June 28, 2010

Shinohara handmade gifts for KinKi no futari^^

source: http://people.zozo.jp/tomoeshinohara/diary

Shinohara Tomoe was the guest on DK last night.  She apparently made two gifts of her handmades for KinKi no futari.  She made them in 3 days xD

Kawaii Pan

Tsuyo no pants *OMG*

I'm sorry Shinohara, but I have to prepare for a big shock if he wore those one day... though I'm curious on how he's gonna put them on. At the next DK? at the upcoming concert?
Uh, the streaming vid so slooow *blame my connection*

*edited*
Just finished watched the streaming vid.  Huaaaaaa, can't wait for the HQ version! It's a must to see DK!
I love Monday morning :p
Ah, about the previous suspicious.. I saw the gakuya part already and I don't think it's neither Ken nor Pan. I'm just too exciting for...  xD

0 comments: