Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Bistro SMAP 20101206 - Ashida Mana

I've been following SXS again lately. Thanks to tudou xD
SXS has new concept. No more sketch segment, and there's a new form in the Bistro as well. Sugoi on how they spent an hour without the sketch.

Last night, the guest at the Bistro was 6 years old, Ashida Mana-chan (芦田愛菜). She's the little Reina/Tsugumi-chan in "Mother".

Mana-chan is a pretty and smart girl (I love you as Bistro Host, Nakai-san!)
Since it's little girl, I can understand their talk a bit better :p
Mana-chan is Shingo number #1 aitai hito xD
SMAP five feeling dorama! 
Really sorry for Goro-san xD I don't think she even knew what 'ai no rival' means :p
They play Kakurenbo (hide & seek). Gosh, she really play hard xD
 
 
The judge of the meal (she asked for kyuuri=cucumber. For a 6 years old to love cucumber is amazing^^') was funny. Look at the way she eat..she cough then apologize. She's 100% cute! (and she looks like Tackey's..)
The winner is....



I want her to come to Domoto Kyoudai! >.<

4 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG! She's SO adorable! If she goes on Domoto Kyoudai, Tsuyo and Ko-chan will die from her cuteness! XD

ryo said...

Deshou? I wish she can really come.. xD

Anonymous said...

I loved that episode!!! She was too cute for words. ^.^
I wish that she comes on Domoto Kyoudai too.

-Paru-

Unknown said...

LOL, totally thank you for this!! :DD