Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What goodies for me?

I'm curious on one of KinKi Kids goodies, the ballpoint Pilot FriXion ball.
Googling and found that the ballpoint even has a website here.
Pilot is my life since I used them since elementary school. But this FriXion is a new innovation (launched in 2008?) from Pilot as it's an eraseable pen. It's thermo-sensitive (wow?). And oh, is it gel ink? Is it blue or black? I wonder..

photo taken from auction
Since I'm quite kibishii on writing matter plus that it's useful to my concern...so, the ballpoint for me then? Futatsu, onegaisimasu ^^'
I love the bracelet, but the metal used for the chain, concerned me a lot..but it's pretty..dou??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....sugoii... it's really pretty
i love it. thanks ryo for sharing hehehehe....

yuliani

ryo said...

You're welcome :)