Thursday, May 03, 2012

Unforgettable moment ever in my life!

I'm not kidding, it was!!
I'm still in hyper mood up until now. Well, it would be until the weekend.. and the week after? a month after? a year after? Gosh... I hardly believe it. One of my dreams came true.. 
Thank you L'Arc~en~Ciel for coming, and thanks to the committee who brought them here! 
Let's hope for another concert ahead? *o*

I don't know how to start.. and I'm not good in giving report as well xD
But, here's how I felt.
I love live concert/performance.  I've seen some (local artists) and it was addicted.
To see my fave artists (all are Japanese) lives is more like .. more that I don't know how to pursue it.
I've been to Japan before but the tight budget and their uncertain schedules are the limit for many wishes I have.
The first time, the rumor of L'Arc's to be in my country I was like this is it! Somehow, I can feel that it's not just a rumor but more like a chain of a huge plan.
And it's come true! 
The date been set, the venue been set, I'm in heaven to see Jakarta was written in the official L'Arc world tour website.

At first it was only me and my sister. I'm so delighted to know my fellow smappies also interested to see the concert (luv you all <3).  Their great helps to get me the premium tickets as well ^^;
I aimed for VIP but it's been like a cyber war to get it.  Through an online ticket seller, the VIP was sold out in seconds! At first I only have to satisfy with regular ticket, but days later, they managed to get me the premium ticket. (did I tell you guys, I luv you?)
The total of us are 11 people and we're surprised that one of our fellow smappies that live very far also got the ticket and surely will fly over to attend the concert!
Oh, the ticket was open for sale about 4 months ahead! It's not cheap but honestly I'm a bit surprised to know the prices (compared to other artists, the price is 'normal' xD). No wonder the VIP sold out that fast.


The last album I bought was KISS and I wasn't update myself intensely with Larc since BLESS. But, oh well, not much to catch up anyway, but still I don't have time to get those new songs until the day xD


to be continue...

------------
Official reports:
http://natalie.mu/ (English translation 
by L' UK Street Team
JaME (Indonesian)



0 comments: