Friday, December 07, 2007

my KISS Album arrived~!

Finally... it's in my hand..^^

The CD came with the pin and the sticker. The pic is this Kiss image, looks really nice even my sister asked for it, but sorry sis xD
Too bad, mine was folded :( And the casing also broken. What's going on with all my orders?? My phi also like this <="" alt="" border="0" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5141041656629928690" p="" pointer;"="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgzlJ2OQ3Ec1fsaWO5H1yrAqGJ0hgVFD0Q-zUs5tChp-Tip8MdTBeCDMrwNSiRk9Q2BzUSCObne0VmdpiBAewugGKG8wUFKKWX6iEpsjZgkaJg_yr4tXzCGarrIGlkM2vBZqS4W/s320/4lzvc5v.jpg">


The booklet is nice. I haven't got time to take a picture of it, but it's like the banner above only with a slight different pose and link to each member picture from aside. They all look so neat and they all surely dress up! xD

Ok, i took pictures for it


The CD, sticker and the pin




Anyway, I love the Album! I like all songs. Even Seventh Heaven which at first I didn't like it, somehow I can enjoyed it now. Time to romanize...

0 comments: