Friday, December 07, 2007

[bits of pieces] my fandom...

The night before, me and Wenn watched [si:] concert together again, and last night it's Rosso E Azzurro time. Tonight, plan for 10thAnniversary DVD. I feel like crazy already but it's toxicate^^ This time I need to reload my phone credit because my free 250sms already gone in 3 nights already. 30-40 sms each concert plus additional discussion, no wonder.

JDG official fansclub offered a 2008 calendar and a diary. Soooo tempting!! But I have to renew the membership too, so I don't know whether I can buy them all after all CDs I've bought before >_> Next time I might should write to each of them not to release anything at the same time!
heard voice from heaven; Too much love will kill you, yeah...

Think of it, I don't know why I like them all and I don't know why I can't like only one. Don't ask me why I like them like now because I truly don't know but it sure because of their works.

0 comments: