Sunday, December 16, 2007

[bits of pieces] nice weekend...

What a nice weekend I have!

I'm not working this saturday.. and around 12 noon.. I had a package delivery.. it's from Wenn.. she's suprising me by sending me some delicious snacks!^^ Arigatou ne Wenn-chan~
I'm sorry, I haven't deliver yours, already wrapped it, and I'll send you on Monday.

At 4.30 I went to the theater for JIFFEST 'Bushi no Ichibun' with other smappies. Waiting for my sister first then we off to the theater. We've seen the movie before. Even my sister watched it several times already. Surprisingly she really liked Bushi and that's I hardly imagine xD She's sure no Kimura fan. Anyway, she's the one who insist for watching it again this time, especially since it's on the big screen.
Haven't got much time chat with others, but hikkie-chan, arigatou for letting me watch Arashi AAA tour~

I, always needs more than once to understand my idol's movie/drama in detail. Usually, first time watch is watching the idols (:P) .. then the next time watching, I'll take a full concentration on the story. This is also happened with Bushi. I found another interesting detail this time xD
Somehow, the movie itself was wonderful made and good story, so, I really never get tired of it.
I'm relieved notice the audience at that night. Beside us, fans, they're I'm sure are not and merely a moviegoers, boys and girls, men and women. We can see that they all enjoyed the whole movie, the humors in it and gave a big applause when it's over. Very relieving, indeed. My doubt on accepting Kimura's by moviegoers, swept away. You're really deserve it, Kimura-kun!


Sunday morning.. I start a day watching AAA concert. Sugoku tanoshii concert! First for Arashi at Tokyo Dome, isnt' it? I knew most of the songs performed. I notice several things..

a. Sho-Ohno pair.
You'll see the two eldest pairing often. I don't know the truth, but I saw them just remind me of the 2 tops at SMAP, Kimura-Nakai. Only that at SMAP concert, Kimura and Nakai never been on the same spot. One has to go the other direction, like splitting the leadership. The exception I knew was on MIJ concert at 'Song for your love' song xD

b. Ohno..
I knew Ohno is a former MA member. So, he must be good in dance. But, just notice it this time at his solo. You're good, Ohno~ You're also really funny when try to jokingly Aiba's xD

c. Aiba's solo.
Nice performance, Aiba-chan! You start to steal my focus since 'Itsuka no Summer' xD

d. Tackey & Tsubasa.
Hahaa... they surprisingly made an appearance just before Aiba's solo and stayed with Aiba till the song over. The shocking thing is.. when I saw there's a guy bring the microphone stand came out, with a hat.. I thought it was Koichi! and the other guy, with hair tailed and look like ossan.. I scream as I though it was Tsuyo! ^o^ Tackey really resemble Koichi! and Tsubasa really resemble Tsuyo! Hontou ni! My sister said the same. She kept saying Tsubasa really looks like Tsuyo.. getting ugly LOL Sorry sis, though you said so, I like both :P


Last, I have some KinKi and Tsuyo files from hikkie and Wenn. Love the Motokare's the making and the Shindoi. So, it's not the first time for Tsuyo meet Sawajiri, like he said on the recent SDK (if I'm not mistaken).

I hope that enough charged me for the next week~!

0 comments: