Thursday, December 13, 2007

[eye candy] tsuyoshi...

Wenn emailed me these pics.. Thanks girl,
She's not sure whom to credit, unless peachie_cyo is the one who posted xD so.. thank you whoever scanned these :)




Can you guess from his hair? Since Tsuyo changed his hairstyle often, sometimes it's easy to know which year a picture came from xD
On the picture, he also quite thin.. bet it before 2004/2005. His hair.. is around 2002?

I don't know.. but when I saw those pics, I was like 'eeeehhh'?? and then 'aaaaaahhhhh'!! That's indeed a nice shot.
If there's a poster for these, I'd like to have one ^o^


*edited*
Ochie kindly replied me and said that the pics are from his photobook (I have no idea about photobook thing) and it's around 2004.
go checked on HMV/YA >>

*edited*
Found it at HMV here --> http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/1604001
BUT it said the product is no longer available for order :(

Wonder whether this is the same one?
daburu fueisu ?????? ???? kokubun taichi kakeru doumoto tsuyoshi in fuantasuteipo ??


0 comments: