Saturday, December 08, 2007

[fandom] another concert....

Last night, me and Wenn watched 10th Anniversary DVD. Actually Wenn watch the DVD and I watched the fancam xD Sorry Wenn..I cheated~~ My player did not support region 2 (>_<), and the notebook was in my sister's so.. I have no choice. But it s better that I haven't watch the fancam. Ohhhhh I love the fancam~~!!! The fancam is better than the 10th DVD! I'm sure you didn't have any histerycal moment watching the DVD, Wenn.. but I did ^_^ Oh, I wish I can understand the MC part. But the clips was the most interesting! I was kyaa..kyaa.. all the time ^_^ They showed all clips from the time before their debut, wearing those Johnny's shocking color, mismatch outfit. Looking at Koichi's long hair [I heard he was comment that the hair is genki(?)]. How thin and cute is Tsuyo back then. I love the drama clips, especially Tsuyo's part since I haven't watch Koichi's drama. From Kindaichi, Wakaba no koro (I kyaaa loudly), Diary of dog (kyaa again), to Heart (kyaa), Gakkou no sensei (another kyaa), Summer Snow (kyaa), and motokare (big kyaaaa). Ohhh, i feel tanoshii xD They should release the whole show in a DVD. Wenn, I hope hikkie_chan can give you another copy for your broken fancam CD.


crop from potato scan by usami-chan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaahhh.....baru tauuu...kau menipukuuuuu....huhuhu....tapi sms kita nyambung aja ya jeng...hahaha..atau loe yang sok nyambung2in...hihihihi...

Licik aaah...gue kan kepengen nonton juga fancamnya..blom dikopiin lagi nih ma HIkkie...boleh gak diriku pinjem dvd fancam dirimu aja, gue kopi ndiri...gak enak minta lagi ke hikkie nya...hehehe....

Gue sempet liat sdikit sblom tuh cd wekdut,sempet liat yang lagi muterin cuplikan film2 mereka, sebelum akhirnya nge-hang...huhuhu...

Yooossshh...next project...nonton bareng apaan lagi yaa...???

ryo said...

hahahaaa gomennnnn~~~~ tetep nyambung lah, wong mereka emang cuma nyanyi 10 lagu itu. Bedanya cuma ada drama klip. MC juga sama, cuma lebih panjang aja.

boleh2, nanti aku kirim barengan copian yg kemarin deh.

nonton apa ya? Font de Anniversary?
Gak sabar pengen cepet2 copiin buat dikau soalnya nemu bonus [si:] yg special reelnya^^