Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Domoto Tsuyoshi - Rosso E Azzurro and [si:] ~

Ok, finally I found it. The answer for my query about [si:]...


I might get it wrong but [si:] .. when you say 'See' or 'Sea' or 'She', you'll hear the same sounds, [si:]. Of course it's for non-native English speaker xD


First Album, Rosso E Azzurro, it means Red and Blue in Italian.
This skecth said as Tsuyo's sketch. Really nice, eh? Those who bought the Limited Edition of the Album will have this as the cover. I'm late :( Anyway, Lauter has nicely sharing her scan from hers, thanks to her.


credit to: http://lauter.livejournal.com/ as posted @ boys_paper


It's not easy for me to listen to all his Album which is not equal from one to another. How it's different is matter, because it's not just slight different, but it's like different from one person to another.

I got my REA first. I like it, a lot. I saw a new side of Domoto Tsuyoshi different from his image in KinKi. Later, there's [si:]. After some times, I still hook on REA and really can get it off from my head, so when I tried to listen to [si:], I couldn't get it. While REA is more slight rock and blues, [si:] is more like pop, love songs. Some are funky songs but not that funky. Tsuyo himself has different looks from REA times. He's more in sweet looks. By trying to romanize some songs for Wenn, I gradually got my sense on it.
Tsuyo's songs has wide range for my emotions. I can listen to REA to get more energized or at moody times. I think listen to [si:] is more suitable when I feet at ease.
After this, I will start with Endlicheri Endlicheri. I've listen some songs that is more easy to listen only. Not really to Endli's kind of funky songs. Not yet, but I will xD

0 comments: