Sunday, June 09, 2013

Jeong Dong-ha is back!

I'm back! Well, I never leave my fandom, just don't have time to write anything here.  Reminds me of how leisure I was back then.. :p

Why suddenly come back? It's because of him! Jeong Dong-ha!
It was on Thursday night, I was asleep while working on my homework.. then suddenly awaken and tv was on, and suddenly I feel like I wanna take a look on Immortal Songs2.. and then walla!! I saw a glimpse of Dong-ha while he won the highest vote! Eeeh..what is it?? Wide awake and *scream* Dong-ha was on IS2 again! What a destiny! xixixiii.. I feel so fortune^^;  and it's just ri~ght before his performance *speechless*.
The rest is.... see for yourself..




I was stunned! *clapping hands*
It was awesome performance!! Sassuga.. as expected from a rocker! drunk emotion... sigh..
The (lyric) song was awesome too! or perhaps he made it sounds more awesome. I like the arrangement he made to the song.

Apparently the show was a celebration of 100 episode of IS2 and it was part 1, Dong-ha won for that episode, but on the next he still battle with 6 other singers.  I like the contestants.  Didn't familiar with half of, but seems they were from the same generation. Well, except for Jay Park, I guess?
That's what I like about IS2.  They bring out the best of from great singers. I'm not against k-pop, but they worth to listen to.  I wish Hong-ki would be one of the contestant.. it would be more interesting xD.  K-music lack of famous rocker, I guess. Or it is the kind of rock music that is different from what I'm familiar with..

I'm not sure Dong-ha will be on the next episode as well, but..let's see. 

Here's mp3 ripped from the performance get the file

note:
Later I saw the next episode. Dong-ha won over 6 singers, but lost to RnB singer (forgot his name).  I have to admit that the performance was good, so I'm not disappointed.  Still proud of you, Dong-ha ssi!


0 comments: