Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Painter of The Wind

I finished watch this drama, Korean drama title "Painter of the Wind" (2008), casted Moon Geun-young and Park Shin-yang.
It was soo good! The story based on a novel (that written based on a history).  There's a big change in the story, since the painter (Shin Yun-bok) was a girl who disguised as a man, though the real Shin Yun-bok is truly a man. I don't know whether the true story of the background of each painting were like what was told in the drama, but it's really interesting. It was portrayed very good in this drama. (reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painter_of_the_Wind)
The casts are awesome! I have to give both casts, especially MGY a big applause!!
Btw, I'm so surprised to see Moon Chae-won (Nice Guy) here. She looks so different. Still chubby, but still pretty as always xD


I really recommend this drama to anyone. Ah, it's saeguk drama, by the way xD


0 comments: