Tuesday, November 21, 2006

[JDorama] 1 Litre of Tears (Icchi Rittoru no Namida)

I just finished watching this drama. I cried in every episode, I think I cried more in one episode. Both lead actor/actrees are great. I think all casts did great job here. The mother, Shioka and the younger sister, Ako especially did the most important roles. I highly recommend this drama. You may know how the story goes, but it's more interesting to watch it by yourself. And good soundtracks :)

1 Litre of Tears (Icchi Rittoru no Namida) (2005)

Cast:
Erika Sawajiri (her smile reminds me of Fujiwara Tatsuya's)
Nishikido Ryo (member of JJ News and Kanjani8 and my ID has nothing related to his name^^)
Naohito Fujiki (I just knew him from here though I heard him before from my friend)
Yakushimaru Hiroko (I remember the lady as bistro guest in SMAPXSMAP show this/last year)
Jinnai Takanori (I knew him from Katori Shingo no dorama 'Hito ni yasashiku')
Narumi Riko (I think the girl is a new comer)


Synopsis
(from JDorama)
[Based on a true story]

This story is about a girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25. The original story is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled “One Liter of Tears" has sold over 1.1 million copies.

Aya's only wish was “to live." By carefully depicting Aya's earnest desire to live, and the love of her family, friends, and lover, the drama, “One Liter of Tears" wishes to deliver her simple but strong message: “Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing."

I made captures

Ikeuchi Aya

Asou Haruto



Asou-kun smile


If you want to watch it, can watch it in Youtube (11 episodes)
http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D26072EA7807306D

Soundtrack
Only Human by K (You know what, I thought the singer was She @_@ Yes I knew K, but this is the first time I hear his voice^^)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUYAp2pZgf8

Konayuki by Remioromen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jar2a8o6Ctg

The song class 3G sung for the competition
Sangatsu Kokonaka (3月9日) by Remioromen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ8576giBIc

Recently I finished 'Hana Yori Dango' (9 episodes). Highly recommend to watch!
Now I'm trying to get 'Nobuta wo Produce'. People said it's good :D

0 comments: