Monday, November 27, 2006

[JDorama] Hana Yori Dango

Hana Yori Dango (Boys over Flowers)
花より男子

(2005-10-21 to 2005-12-16)

Creator:
Yoko Kamio.

From manga, anime and drama series. The last one had been in several version. But I want to talk about the new version.

I love Hanadan! I never read the manga. I knew the story first from Meteor Garden. Since it said it's originally from Japan, I'm so curious how it would be with Japan actors. So here, Hana Yori Dango (Hanadan) 2005-2007.
They split the story to 2. First on 2005 and the 2nd in January 2007 (currently playing).
The first part is in 9 episodes. What should I tell, I'm sure none of you that didn't know Hanadan story. I won't tell the story anyway.

Hanadan 1
Casts. Here's the casts:
Doumyoji Tsukasa - Matsumoto Jun (Arashi)
Hanazawa Rui - Oguri Shun
Nishikado Soujiro - Matsuda Shota (read here)
Mimasaka Akira - Hiroshi Abe
Makino Tsukushi - Inoue Mao
-

Soundtracks.
Opening song - Wish (Arashi) here
Closing song/romance theme - Planetarium (Otsuka Ai) here


Hanadan 2
Casts.
Doumyoji Tsukasa - Matsumoto Jun (Arashi)
Hanazawa Rui - Oguri Shun
Nishikado Soujiro - Matsuda Shota (read here)
Mimasaka Akira - Hiroshi Abe
Makino Tsukushi - Inoue Mao
Shigeru -

Soundtrack.
Opening song - Love so sweet (Arashi) here
Closing song/romance theme - Flavor of life (Utada Hikaru) here

0 comments: