Friday, December 01, 2006

[Data] HYDE

HYDE, the vocalist of rock band L'Arc~en~Ciel now also a solo artist since 2001. He had released 3 album already: Roentgen (released in March 27. 2002), 666 (released in December 3, 2003) and Faith released in 2006.

HYDE also do acting, appear in movie 'Moon Child' with Gackt (2003) and 'The Last Quarter' aka 'Kagen no Tsuki' (2004). From an interview he mentioned that actually Kagen no tsuki came first to him before Moon Child, though it filmed later.

I like his voice and his music too. My brother said that he is so cool, beside Kimura Takuya^^ My brother only watch Japan stuff that I watched xD Well, I don't know about 'cool' thing, but maybe I understand now. And I think hyde is much way cool then ;)

For his music, you can find here


Click image to see the DVD (English subtitle)


Click image to see the details of the DVD

For more info can read here at Tofu Records and you can see a video feature
on HYDE while in US is currently running on IMF's website here
HYDE official website is http://www.hyde.com/

0 comments: