Friday, December 01, 2006

[Data] L'Arc~en~Ciel

L'Arc~en~Ciel (from France word, means rainbow)
A Japanese rock band

The band build in 1991, and now consist of tetsu (bass, leader), hyde (vocal), ken (guitar) and yukihiro (drum). All member composed the songs and wrote the lyrics though most of the songs are by tetsu and hyde is the lyricist.
I started to like the band few months a go after saw their PV Jiyuu e no shotai on local TV. Untill now the song is one of my favorite that I never bored to heard it. Later I know about the band and that their genre is rock, Jrock. Never imagine that I listen to a rock music but later I hook on their music. Hyde's voice is something, their songs are something, and the four members are something (yes, including sakura- former drummer).

Their official story can read here by Tofu Records.

around 1996 - with former drummer, Sakura (on the right)


2004


2006

Official website http://www.larc-en-ciel.com/

0 comments: