Monday, April 14, 2008

「LOVE☆ Event HIGHER in JAPAN!!!」

from the DVD (Limited edition version A),

[LIVE「LOVE☆ Event HIGHER in JAPAN!!!」2007.6.25 @ ENDLI WATER TANK 2] track list:
1. 涙を忘れた日
2. ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI with LG
3. White DRAGON
4. Love is the key
5. Sparkling ~member call~
6. Blue Berry -NARA Fun9 Style-
7. 脳
8. Rainbow wing
9. Chance Comes Knocking.
10. これだけの日を跨いで来たのだから
BONUS [SPECIAL REEL -MUSIC CLIP-] Help Me Help Me・・・


Started with 涙を忘れた日 (Namida wo wasureta hi/the day I forgot the tears). Him with paint. Cute xD
Nice tune. I don't think I've heard this before.

ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI2. Love it.

I was surprised when Kerry showed up. He wore suit! A black sparkling long suit added a rainbow color scarf tied around the neck, with formal black shoes! So neat! Though he has punk hairstyle, still match with the sparkling suit. But I was afraid he will take off the clothes one by one, but glad he didn't xD
One thing I realized.. so all images at the Glocaly site is taken from this live event. I didn't follow Kerry before so I didnt' notice it xD

poor snapshots...
>> This is it~ Perfect, isnt it?

Continue with WHITE DRAGON. Cool.
Followed by Love is the key. Tempting.
Kerry looks soo serious in this performance.

Next is member call.. with Sparkling. I scream (((bass)))!! my jaw dropped! It's just makes me like Sparkling NARA even more now!

In this section, there's a live painting performance by Keeda Oikawa. I like her paintings :).

Blue Berry. Always fun.

Rainbow Wing. I'm melted.
I really like the song and this performance is the best! I'm melted.
Did I tell it's awesome?

He changed clothes. Nara/Endli t-shirt and red adidas pants he cut till 3/4 and put CHERI word on the pants. He wore adidas sneaker.
I never really enjoyed 'Chance comes knocking' like now. A more than 15? 20? minutes performance compiled with entertainment from each band members including Kerry who played a bit on drums and the live painting continue...... gosh, the music is just


Chaka-san singing『Love Love CHERI』『Kiss me Kiss me CHERI』...
She's so funny^^

At the end of the performance, Kerry make a half body paint on the white wall with HIGHER written on it, and make a jump position (you know what I mean). A suteki and perfect ending^^

>> this is it.

これだけの日を跨いで来たのだから was performed at the ending credit.

I like Tsuyoshi fans. The fans spirit and antusiasm can make the live more lively.
According to the recent Love DHA.. Tsuyoshi treasure his fans the most. Even Johnny-san praised Tsuyo fans as the best.

So, in this live, he grab collaborated with Keeda Oikawa, Yoko Ono, Masaharu Fukuyama and Shinohara Tomoe! (source: FujiTV)
I wonder what kind of work with Masha and Tomoe>> ?
According to his site (site), Fukuyama Masaharu contributed something related to photography.
ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI  Presents 「LOVE☆ Event HIGHER in JAPAN!!!」に 福山雅治が写真を提供!
Ok, but what kind of photographs??
I need to watch the DVD again.. maybe I missed something..because there was thanks to Fukuyama on the ending credit.

I'd like to know the relation between them and Tsuyoshi.. so here's what I got.

About Fukayama Masaharu.

- He also known as a skilled photographer. (Yeah, I can't imagine him duet with Kerry, so this is the make sense connection xD)

About Shinohara Tomoe.

- She's an artist. She do fashion designing, live painting, singing,.. her music are pop/electro/techno >>
- She's one of the artists ENDLICHERI collaborated with in 'Love Event HIGHER in Japan'.
- She had a comment on recent SDK, mentioned about Domoto Tsuyoshi is considered close male friend.
- I understand how she can be closed with Tsuyoshi. Check out her blog, and from one of her photo, you'll recognize someone related with ENDLI band xD

About Keeda Oikawa.

- She's the artist who did the live painting. Her biography & artwork is here.

About the famous Yoko Ono.
- her site.


I give this live two thumbs up!! ☆☆☆☆☆
10 amazing performances from Tsuyoshi and the band.
They should release this event into a DVD! No cut! I'd like to see the VTR from Yoko Ono and Tsuyo performed some of John Lennon's songs.

Found a fans live report here (for Japanese reader).
It seems the live is more and more interesting, especially relating to Fukuyama's work.
Still no clue on what Shinohara's participation.

0 comments: