Wednesday, April 09, 2008

[snapshots] SDK #335 2008.04.06 - 7th anni @ Okinawa

>> 14 degrees. I can't stand it too xD
>> it's surely because Koichi's 6% body fat (imagine mine is less than that >_>)
>> meet our guests; Okinawan Obachans :)

>> our boys looks like giant xD

>> Koichi: obaa daisuki




>> I just love to see them sit next to each other^^

>> dance happily

Ok, about the t-shirt. The front was designed by Tsuyoshi

and the back designed by Koichi

pink colors for the ladies

Yellow for Koichi


and for the next show...
Happy Birthday to Tsuyoshi (4/10) and Takamizawa-san (4/17)!

Lion?

*edited*
Aaahh, after re-watch the show, i noticed something regarding this lion.
I guess it's refer to Shisa; actually resembling a cross between a lion and a dog.



The Okinawan music...reminds me of Natsu moyou...

1 comments:

KK said...

I remember this episode! I LOVE Tsuyo's hat!! THE SNAKE WITH THE TONGUE was hilarious!!