Monday, September 08, 2008

after 14 days waiting...

Finally, it's arrived (~_~);

14 days, by economy air mail. Yesasia is much better~
Why not by courier? I intend to do it by economy air mail to check on something. Next time, the destination will be to my office since I don't have to pick up the package by myself xD

I choose box.. CDJapan box is tougher than this, though :P


The CD, the casing, everything inside are safe... Ah, I even get a $5 coupon (expiry on October 23)


Mission accomplished!

My review on this single...
I really like it, include ビターショコラ (bonus track on the regular version)~
The idea for having jazzy, ska kind of music is brilliant. We can see that KinKi is growing to a higher the next level. I mean, to sing and perform this kind of song/music is not for everyone, and KinKi, both Koichi and Tsuyoshi made a great work here. I'm not sure how's everyone opinion about the Single, but one or two friends said they don't like Secret Code first time hear it. Same with me. But, after I saw the PV and listen to the Live version, and the whole Single, I eventually like it. I somehow thought that for those who also become Tsuyoshi fans and listen to Endli kind of songs, will take it more easier. Or not? To my opinion, since iD Album then followed by Φ Album, seemed KinKi already move forward in the term of music.

Thanks to Doujima Kohei Big Band and the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra members. I actually a bit confused with everything about the band. Though it's only 3 members from TSP Orchestra, but they brought the band name on the PV, so it made me thought that their involvement in the production is not individually but on behalf of the band?
And Doujima Kohei Big Band.. was it mean that it included the three members of TSPO?
Above all that, I'm really satisfied with the Single :)

2 comments:

KK said...

This single is truly wonderful though. My favorite has to be "Strategie" but "Bitter Chocolate" comes close too. ^_^

ryo said...

hisashiburi Tina-chan!
How are you?
So, you've listen to the Single already? Great. Glad to see you, here^^