Saturday, July 11, 2009

堂本剛 2009 薬師寺 LIVE (7/11)

source: oricon/glocaly


at today performance, Tsuyoshi received the red sign from Yakushiji Temple.
I don't understand about the amulet; the purple one is from Yakushiji and the yellow one that bought from this concert (?). Well, it's a cellphone strap anyway xD


This is the big bell that was sounded 7 times to start the performance.

and also recording cameras was seen...

I wonder, really there's no concert goods as usual? Or is it the amulet one?
hmm, but for those who haven't been to Nara, especially visit Yakushiji Temple, just being there for the concert and experiencing the live show at night is a concert goods that no one (I) could resell it at auction even for the amulet perhaps? Oh, I can imagine that... *_*
I hope I still can hope to attend Tsuyoshi's performance not long after... There, I set my wish~

Apparently on July 10th, the rain fell before and stopped before the concert started. But a rain coat was prepared already =D

0 comments: