Friday, July 24, 2009

Koichi got me, finally^^'

It's time for Koichi songs again. His solo works in KinKi Album and some of his songs in Mirror couldn't get out from my mind lately. I've been listening to them everyday since.
When I first listening to KinKi songs, I didn't enjoy all Koichi solos. The first Koichi song that I enjoyed is My Wish as I heard before on REA concert sung by Tsuyoshi. Then Solitude that I found out later that this KinKi song is written and composed by Koichi. Then Boku wa omou, Eien no hibi, and few more.

It was his voice that I dislike at first. Not that Koichi can't sing, but it's just that Koichi's voice is not the type I like. I like Tsuyoshi's the first time I hear him and his voice made me crazy until then. After some time, I heard how Tsuyoshi voice range from his younger days until now, I guess I have it all? That's why I have a space to listen to Koichi's more intense.

It was started when a friend inserted the first part of One More XXX... in her flash image, and I love it already. So far I only enjoyed 3 songs from the Mirror Album, though^^'
Here's what I picked for my playlist:
Virtual Reality (G album),
Love me more (H album),
Get it on (iD album),
I (Hakka Candy single),
One More XXX... and
Deep in your heart (Mirror album).
My impression, Koichi did a wonderful job for those songs! I give him a two thumbs up! It's Koichi style and I thought no one can replace it. Should I say he really has good ears? Those songs sound so.. sexy and amazing on my ears through the earphone. This is surprised me as I hardly enjoyed this kind of dance songs before. By listen to them, can make you imagine the sexy dance move he should perform.. I wish I can do review each song, but I couldn't.
I wish I can add Ayakashi with better quality on the list!
Pheuww, it's been a while since I wrote this long^^'

0 comments: