Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Koichi update...

Koichi upcoming Concert Tour is up at johnnys-net.jp. The title is Best Performance and Music KOICHI DOMOTO CONCERT TOUR 2009.



Sounds and looks interesting. I'm not into Koichi, but listened and enjoyed some songs of his. I haven't watch his both Concert, neither 1/2 nor Mirror even SHOCK, but saw few clips only, so I couldn't really tell. But his music is pretty cool.
I have listened to the preview of his upcoming single 『妖 ~あやかし~』 and I can feel that it's sounds like Koichi^^' I'm not good in making review..
Looking forward to the better audio and we will see the PV by tonight? here (short version). Wow, I'm not expecting Koichi dress so casual xD
The set and the dancers, reminds me on Deep in Your Heart PV. Same choreographer perhaps? But Ayakashi PV/Koichi looks more sexier to me^^'

*edited*
someone at johnnys-net captures some and made it into animation here. The dance is really... meant a lot^^' and sexy Koichi... I admit now. Can't wait for the HQ PV~

Italic

I've listened to Peaceful World too because he will remake this in the upcoming single. It's a very nice song actually. I look forward to the remake~




0 comments: