Sunday, October 11, 2009

Watching KinKi YOU...

Since the announcement of the release of KinKi YOU DVD, I really want to watch it together with other KK fans on a bigger screen as smappies friends did. And, thanks to all, we managed to realize it. You all deserved a BEAR hugs!

It was yesterday, on Saturday. We gathered at INDIES, a private mini cinema at 12.  There were 9 of us.
Due to the limited of the time, from 4 CDs, we decided to watch 2 CDs, which are disc 3 and 4.  It will took about 4 hours total.  Though we want to watch the rest, but since three friends living out of our town, then we have to satisfied with 2 CDs only^^'

The screen is not as big as I thought it was, but it's bigger than home tv :p
KinKi on the screen xD

From the DVD itself, I really really love the Jam session. It's precious and speechless, as it is.
Finally I can enjoy Eien ni live version..
Now, I can enjoy Ai no Katamari ...
and,
How come we not love Koichi^^'

Gosh, I really can't wait my copy.

0 comments: