Friday, November 27, 2009

from 「24CH△NNEL」#08 20091125

Another interesting episode, continuation from last week ep.  Now, Tsuyoshi on the camp area.

With the helping/guide from 2 guys from Coleman Japan, Tsuyoshi have a fun camping.
The camping area looks beautiful.


O_o Endlicheri jacket!

I'm not coffee drinker, but it looks nice to have one like this.

Nice staff he has, isn't it?

Itadakimasu~


>> (read more)

Cooking time~


I'm sure the glasses is one we saw on 24CHANNEL before. The glasses with a band.

Wth DARS choco did with the stew and curry? Or is it just merely a commercial spot?


Coleman commercial spot xD



The fishing boy


I hardly believe that the kya-aing girls joined the camp xD



Can get this close with Tsuyoshi, have a little chat, eat at one table..my fangirling said envy!!


Ah, itadakimasu!


The most wanted to do/hear when do camping!


 I want to go camping~  It's been 19 years since last time I go camping.

Reference:
Coleman

0 comments: