Monday, April 26, 2010

Another married couple^^'

I recently found out from tokyograph. Apparently Ichikawa Ebizo has registered their marriage last month (the announcement was made around November 2009) with FujiTV newscaster, Kobayashi Mao.

I knew her from News Zero, and I saw her with her senpai at the agency, Megumi Oishii in a variety show long ago.
Here are the preview on her announcement of her marriage and that she will leave her post at News Zero. Also the clip on Ebizo appearance at News Zero (27 December 2008).


The press conference (29 January 2010) are here 1, here 2, and here 3.  The wedding will be held on July.
Gosh, to see them together, I still hardly believe it.  Mao looks so innocent^^'. I hope Ebizo will end his playboy side for good xD

To know that the two met at her show, News Zero, just reminds me of how hyde met Megumi xD

As now we all knew, Ebizo is also Tsuyoshi senpai, as they both went on the famous celebrity "Horikoshi" school (shoujiki shindoi episode ).


0 comments: