Monday, April 12, 2010

Berlin Book is here!

Last night I've checked the status order and it's written 'In Shipping Process'.
But, just now, our office girl gave me a package from CdJapan. I was like eeehh???

I checked the status and it's still written as this:

And the notification email from them just received by now, saying that they shipped the package by today.
I even get the package before I received the notification. Did they asked Harry Potter to do this?
Ah well, I'm glad it's arrived earlier than expected and safely unopened by the custom xD


The book surprisingly lighter though the thickness is about 1.5 cm.
I took a glimpse (I'm at work). I just realized.. Just like the previous release, but this time Berlin Book contained recollection from the early editions on PS Magazines from 2005, vol.001.
I like the kind of paper for this book. It's not shiny art paper for sure, but something dove. Recycle paper?
Back to work~ 
2450?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're so lucky :( I'm still waiting for mine >"<

ryo said...

I hope you'll get yours soon :)