Saturday, May 15, 2010

DK 20100509 with IMALU

It's been a long time since I found time to watch DK thoroughly.
The latest one they have IMALU as the guest.  She is daughter of divorced Akashiya Sanma and Ohtake Shinobu. She's 20 years old.

Koichi looks so genki and high in this ep, and I'm still annoyed by this matter :p

Ok, I reassured that his eyebrows just painted gold! xD
Or those who attended the concert at Asuka can re-affirm? :p
Can't wait for DK tomorrow nite!

There's some interesting talk that I can get, which is about tenteki (天敵), the natural enemy; and about how suddenly they said about op** many many times.  It's only happened in Japan, I guess^^'
So, their tenteki are...
IMALU:  kyuuri (きゅうり) = cucumber.
Tsuyoshi: shako (シャコ) =  mantis shrimp.  We knew this from Kuwazu girai show.
Koichi: nasu (なす) = eggplant.
Kyoko: ika (いか) = cuttlefish.
Yucali: sora mame (空豆) =  broad bean.
Then I was surprised that Tsuyoshi brought up their sora mame  Soreiki show^^

I'd like to know what they're talking about marriage..

2 comments:

Hikarii said...

lmao I haven't gotten to see Tsuyo's eyebrows (or lack of), and.. now that I've seen it.. that's kind of.. shocking! I'm surprised! It's scary! O_O;;

Thanks for sharing tidbits. ^^

ryo said...

hahaa, so glad his black eyebrows back :D

You're welcome (: