Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kuwazu girai 2003.12.25 - Kimura Takuya vs Takeuchi Yuko

It seems that through this show, both were promoted PRIDE that will aired in January.  Uh, natsukashii ne. Satonaka Halu


The dishes Yuko picked:
Tomyamkung.  I like Tomyam soup.


ホヤ (hoya) = sea squirt. Euww..


モロヘイヤのサラダ (moroheiya no salada) = moroheiya/jute salad.  Looks delicious.


Maccaroni gratin. I'm sure I'd love this one.



The dishes Kimura picked are:
山かけごはん (yamakake gohan) = rice with grated yam. Eeeh, I think I'll pass, thanks to Kimura explanation in the end^^'


馬刺し (basashi) = raw horse meat.  No way.


イカスミのスパゲティ(ikasumi no spaghetti) = Spaghetti with squid ink  I don't like squid ink..


ざくろ (zakuro) = Pomegranate.  I like pome.


I like the way he eat ♥


Kimura lost the battle though he tried to finished the dish^^'

Somehow I'm glad he lost for the sake of his singing ♥

0 comments: