Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kuwazugirai 2000.10.05 - Goro vs Shingo mama

It's been a while since I watched variety show regularly or any random one.
This one is from Kuwazu girai when Inagaki Goro have a food fight with Shingo mama^^
I love this show as it's about food, and sometime if I got lucky to understand the conversation, to know some bits about the guests or food facts, just awesome xD

The dishes Goro picked are:
生ハムとメロン (nama ham to melon) =  Prosciutto e Melone/cured ham with melon. No ham for me, and I do think it's better to eat separately xD


フォアグラ (foa gura) = foie gras. This dish is memorable to KinKi Kids xD.  Knowing what it is, I'll pass this dish.


ウォッシュタイプチーズ ( washed type cheese).  Never tried any other kind of cheese before, so I'd like to try one..


ピータン (piitan) = century egg. We have something similar with this.  I think I'd like to try piitan (:


なまこ酢 (namakosu) =  Marinated sea cucumber.  Zettai yyada!



The dishes Shingo mama picked are:
干しぶとう(hoshibutou) = raisin. I like raisin.


(just like that)Celery with mayonnaise. You should see how he ate those celery^^'.


ピータン (piitan) = century egg.


グリーンピース = Green peas.  I only can take them in a soup.


アップル パイ = Apple pie.  I don't like apple pie xD


lol, Shingo mama, I guessed right on Goro!^^'


Well, as expected from Goro^^'
 
Never saw any celebs did that on tv! :p
I like the sound of the crispy celery...

0 comments: