Thursday, March 10, 2011

Donnamonya bits

This week donnamonya is Koichi's.

2011.03.09
The first story is about the ranking.
Surveyed by goo ranking, what kind of otaku girlfriend it would be fun to have.
Rank #3 Computer otaku, #2 electronic user otaku, and at #1 it turned out to be Anime otaku.
Other result, #10 Cosplay otaku, #9 Seiyuu (anime voice actor) otaku, #6 Game otaku, #4 History otaku.
(the ranking result is here and the translation is here)

「光一のオレファン」 segment
From Koujiro-san, Miyagi perfecture.
When I was a kid, I have mini four-wheel drive, I modified the machine by myself for faster speed, also changing colors and the components.

I learned about the downforce in mini four-wheel drive, that in Koichi-kun F1 talk said there's no resistance.
I don't think Koichi-kun were playing mini four-wheel drive. 
It was easy for children to like racing.
What I heard from Tsuyoshi-kun who , that Koichi-kun were played with mini four-wheel drive.  But as F1 lover, how was it?
(i lost the rest of the translation i've done when the pc got hang >.<. I'll re-do it when I have the mood >.)

I learned about the downforce in mini four-wheel drive, that in Koichi-kun F1 talk said there's no resistance.
I don't think Koichi-kun were playing mini four-wheel drive.
It was easy for children to like racing.
What I heard from Tsuyoshi-kun who , that Koichi-kun were played with mini four-wheel drive.  But as F1 lover, how was it?

K: I did play with it. Mini four-wheel drive. I made a lot. Developed this and that.
Early days, cars were more like simple switch. I would think how to make it faster, there are lots of things to think about. I enjoyed it a lot.
Cut the plastic parts, put the extra battery, make it lighter.. there are various things to do.  After that, the tires.
um... I was like the sponge guy, it's a part of the wheel,  it covered the sphere.
Though I don't really understand how to stabilize the centrifugal force (laughs). That sort of thing. Bought it then remodeled.
It was a good playing.
There was someone in the neighborhood who had the long course . I also had to buy the course..and was grateful. Hahaue-sama, thank you very much.  When I was a kid, you bought me lots of things. (how sweet of you, Koichi-san^^)
I miss that, mini four-wheel drive.

Children nowadays, don't do such thing anymore, don't they? It's more on to DS.. How many years it's been since mini four-wheel drive era? .....
The era of mini four-wheel drive was so fun. It was so popular in my past. It's really fun.
We're look forward to hear from you about F1.. Mini four-wheel drive is not related to F1 at all (laughs)


2011.03.08
The first story is about the subway.
In New York, America, a grocery clerk, fearing he might be late for work, jumped onto city subway tracks to rescue an unconscious passenger who fell to safety.
Carlos Flores, the clerk said he rescued the man, because he would not be late for work. (...as the related news written here).

何でも来いやのフツオタ美人 segment.
A letter from Nagano, Maita-san.
Last time I was listened to KAT-TUN radio. They found out the most common initial letter of KAT-TUN songs.
Then, I looked up on the KinKi songs first letter. Swan Song for example is S.  Included all songs from Single to Album, coupling songs,  total 196 songs. It's nearly 200 songs.
The top 3 are:
#1/  22 songs with initial letter S
#2/  19 songs with initial letter K
#3/  18 songs with initial letter A

Maita-san really did his/her homework ^^'

K: Rank 1 is S, I'm surprised, S..Secret Code, S..S.. Swan Song, SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!, he's right.
Cinderella Christmas! (It's C not S, Koichi-san), Suki ni natteku aishiteku!, there's more..
Right.. SS ...SS..
Solitude..un...S... Sekai jyuu no minna de, .. whatever  (laughs)

I think it's more than 200 songs in total...
Thank you very much for the information. It need passion to do that.


2011.03.07
The first story is about hotel.
Uyuni salt lake hotel. About 500 km from South of La Paz, Bolivia.
The hotel is located on a salt lake. All are made of from salt blocks, so with the decoration of the chairs and tables.
Uyuni salt lake was known for the world largest reserved of lithium resources.
(the related article is here and an interesting video here)

Seems that the word 'hotel' sounds suspicious on your mind, Kochan? xD

なんでも来いやのフツオタ美人 segment
There's a letter from Momo-chan, 15 years old.
[Last time, my boyfriend from junior high school, came to my house for the first time to stay.
At that time, we watched KinKi DVD together. It was pleasure that he told me that KinKi song is nice.
There are many KinKi songs i like, but, but specially I favor Kochan's songs. Do you have your fave song?  Please let me know.]
Instead of answer her query, Koichi was disturbed by the fact that she's 15 years old and have boyfriend came to the house and stay ^^'
世も末じゃ...(Yo mo sue jya..) end of the world...

Koichi said she shouldn't be worrying about that.
Studying, studying (laughs)
Koichi got envy, though xD
He really got disturbed so he couldn't give her the answer.
Koichi words to Momo-chan;
Enjoy the youth.
be happy,
falling in love..
end of the world..
That is what he wants to say (laughs)

He is conservative xD
Koichi, the ojisan :p

---

Please correct me for any mistake, thank you~

0 comments: