Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A fan wish is to meet their idol

Well, at least for me.

I have met with Mr.J..erhm twice. How close? Very close. It's a memorable thing. I won't forget that moments.
How do I felt? Blooming^^;

I was once wish to meet SMAP no members.  I got hopeless since going to Japan is like need lots of money. But now, everyone can fly, right? So, I'm no longer that hopeless xD
Adding that now, I wish I can meet KK futari too. Attending their concerts... ameen.

Anyway, last week, my fellow smappies went nuts flew to Singapore just to stalk SMAP while they had a shoot for Softbank CM. The news was heard on March 2. We all were like crazy as Singapore is close yet going there just to stalk is like...crazy thing to do.  Though I did that before, but I went for 3 days stalking with greater chances beside that there was a special officially event that we can at least see him once for free xD

So, in the morning around 7 at March 3, there's no positive talks of anyone would go, yet.  But, an hour later.. someone desperately posted a request, and somehow it was more like an order. 4 of friends decided to go.  The flight booked for 12, they rushed to the airport. With all of our supports they went to see SMAP in Singapore.

So... did they succeed?

They did! Gosh, I'm glad they made it ^^'
They saw Nakai-kun, Goro-chan (that they claimed, he looks amazingly way much handsome in real), and Kimura-kun (that looks as kakkoii as seen on tv). Envy them! Both Goro-chan and Kimura-kun were shopped together. They noticed the fans.. and in the end, they waved to them that makes them all squealed and at the same time shut their mouth as it was public place.  I can imagine them and all what happened.. somehow ^^'

Especially as Johnnys-idol fans, we all knew how to behave, we all knew how they are toward their fans...
They stalked in a quite way. All we want is to see the idol in flesh, even from afar.
I myself is not an expressive person. I won't scream when I met my idol. I'm not the type who can show others how I feel directly. I didn't scream when I met Mr.J. I screamed in my heart though :p.  I just can't let the voice out. It's depend on people's personality.

For the idol it might be annoying thing..but please understand your fans feelings?

7 comments:

milya_neechan said...

I hope to get to meet KK too!
Speaking of stalking, I have been doing that to your blog once in a while to get the latest goodies and news on our favorite KK! Hope you don't mind, though. :)

ryo said...

Hi~
Ameen.. thank you~!^^
No, don't worry, I don't mind at all. I'm glad if this blog is useful for others :)

Nice to know other KK fans :)

Anonymous said...

hi, im the anonymous person who commnted in your previous post. :)

wah you're frens are so lucky. i live in Spore but i have exams when they were over here so i couldnt see them :(

Rin~

ryo said...

Hi Rin~

They are sooo lucky~
Ah zannen ne. The news just spread on March 2, though it was said that they came since Feb 28th.

Oh, how I wish I went there too xD

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, i hope someday i can meet KinKi too...

Hehe...when you said "everyone can fly", somehow it reminds me of an airlines slogan XD...

ryo said...

lol It was meant to 'that ad' xD

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... nice XD