Saturday, April 09, 2011

Happy 32th birthday, Tsuyoshi-san! / shaman便り/10

It's April 10th already in Japan, so...
Happy birthday to you,
Be healthy, be happy
Best wishes~


we had a gathering today, and dear Wenn came for that *yay*
No birthday cake this year.. gomen ne.. but we all came and dressed according to Tsu or Koi style ^^.
I'm suck at cosplay thing, so I only wears checked shirt with denim skirt. Tsu and Koi wears checked shirt often, weren't they? xD
Anyway, we decided to have curry to celebrate Tsuyoshi's birthday. I failed before, but I like this one to my surprise.


and Sankaku-kun got a new friend, Mr.Curry :D

---
and @shama_nippon tweets for the shaman便り/10 at midnight:
数々の縁が 命を結いて
きょうが 咲いた
ひとつ ひとつの 花びらは
かけがえのない あなた…
もし あなたが
風にさらわれそうになったなら
両手で包んであげていよう
優しい心を
過ごしていられるのだから
ありがとう

---
Beautiful messages..
Thank you from me to you~

2 comments:

milya_neechan said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Tsuyoshi-san!

It's great that you get to celebrate his birthday too... We had spaghetti ;)

ryo said...

hihii..we did it every year :D