Friday, February 20, 2009

White Dragon from『エンドリケリー LIVE DVD』

Finally, the preview of 244 ENDLI-x「White Dragon from『エンドリケリー LIVE DVD』」.

uploaded by nikigurlz






and my impression is... the video is too dark. It has some kind of red or blue tone (other snapshot it has blue tone), perhaps that's why.
Anyway, I like the performance. 「White Dragon」 is one of my fave too and for some reason, the live performance is way much better. I still couldn't get on what he pronounce though, but the music is very nice. More over, the part he played the guitar at the end. It was just awesome~ Though I have no skill on playing guitar, I think he improved a lot compare to his previous performances. It's simply cool! *thumbs up*

Today it will aired another performance from the Live, 「ソメイヨシノ」. My other favorite song~
Can't wait to see the whole Live DVD *_*


note: I really hope there'll be Taiwan version (DVD ver.3) for this Live DVD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fufufu~~ tempting ya Nov *_______* mngkn suatu saat aku bakal beli ini DVD ^^;;;;;

ryo said...

banget!^^