Friday, April 17, 2009

ENDLI LIVE DVD - audio ripped

I ripped the songs (mp3) from ENDLI LIVE DVD for a friend and my self^^', so I put here in case anyone interested.
On several songs, were combined from one to another part, so you'll notice it perhaps, just a little.
>> in Mediafire.

【DISC1】

1. 空が泣くから
2. Blue Berry
3. White DRAGON
4. 傷の上には赤いBLOOD
5. 闇喰いWind
6. Say Anything
7. Help Me Help Me…
8. Let's Get FUNKASY!!!
9. 闇喰いWind
10. Chance Comes Knocking.
11. Blue Berry
12. Gotta find the way to go!
13. Silent love
14. Say Anything
15. プロポーズダンシング
16. Kurikaesu 春
17. Yellow
18. SPACE Kiss
19. White DRAGON
20. 傷の上には赤いBLOOD
21. Silent love
22. Love is the key
23. Let's Get FUNKASY!!!
24. 愛 get 暴動 世界!!!
25. White DRAGON
26. ソメイヨシノ
27. 春 涙
28. OH LORD!
29. Chance Comes Knocking.


[DISC2] WATERIZE performance:
- Blue Berry
- 傷の上には赤いBLOOD
- Let’s Get FUNKASY!!!
- 闇喰いWind
- White DRAGON
- Help Me Help Me・・・

is my recommendation
♪ I really love 闇喰いWind from both version (track 9) and Waterize the most. From track 9 is for female fans and from Waterize is for male fans. You will feel the difference^^'
♪ The special part from 空が泣くから is the using a traditional drum instrument.
♪ I like all Waterize performance because it was specially performed for male audience. I can feel the masculine atmosphere is his voice. Watching the performance is way much better.

---

I guess that's enough. I didn't upload tracks that has the same songs or incomplete. Just make a request if you'd like.

2 comments:

YUJI said...

Really thanks a lot for your sharing. It's so convenient now to be able to listen to the mp3 to enjoy CHERI's music!!!

Btw, there's sth wrong with track 8 Let's Get FUNKASY. The song didn't go very smoothly. Though it's very subtle but some parts of the song were missed. I dunno... um... can you audio-rip that track again?

Once again, thank you very much!!!

ryo said...

Hi,

I'm sorry about that. As I mentioned earlier, the file I had was separated files and the uploader cut between the performance. So, I could do nothing about it. I plan to get the better file, but don't have time to download it yet. I'll fix it soon as I get them.

Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it :)