Friday, April 17, 2009

ENDLI LIVE DVD - audio ripped

I ripped the songs (mp3) from ENDLI LIVE DVD for a friend and my self^^', so I put here in case anyone interested.
On several songs, were combined from one to another part, so you'll notice it perhaps, just a little.
>> in Mediafire.

【DISC1】

1. 空が泣くから ♥
2. Blue Berry ♥
3. White DRAGON ♥
4. 傷の上には赤いBLOOD
5. 闇喰いWind
6. Say Anything
7. Help Me Help Me… ♥
8. Let's Get FUNKASY!!!
9. 闇喰いWind ♥
10. Chance Comes Knocking.
11. Blue Berry
12. Gotta find the way to go!
13. Silent love
14. Say Anything
15. プロポーズダンシング
16. Kurikaesu 春
17. Yellow
18. SPACE Kiss
19. White DRAGON
20. 傷の上には赤いBLOOD ♥
21. Silent love
22. Love is the key
23. Let's Get FUNKASY!!!
24. 愛 get 暴動 世界!!!
25. White DRAGON
26. ソメイヨシノ ♥
27. 春 涙 ♥
28. OH LORD! ♥
29. Chance Comes Knocking.


[DISC2] WATERIZE performance: ♥
- Blue Berry
- 傷の上には赤いBLOOD
- Let’s Get FUNKASY!!!
- 闇喰いWind
- White DRAGON
- Help Me Help Me・・・

♥ is my recommendation
♪ I really love 闇喰いWind from both version (track 9) and Waterize the most. From track 9 is for female fans and from Waterize is for male fans. You will feel the difference^^'
♪ The special part from 空が泣くから is the using a traditional drum instrument.
♪ I like all Waterize performance because it was specially performed for male audience. I can feel the masculine atmosphere is his voice. Watching the performance is way much better.

---

I guess that's enough. I didn't upload tracks that has the same songs or incomplete. Just make a request if you'd like.

2 comments:

YUJI said...

Really thanks a lot for your sharing. It's so convenient now to be able to listen to the mp3 to enjoy CHERI's music!!!

Btw, there's sth wrong with track 8 Let's Get FUNKASY. The song didn't go very smoothly. Though it's very subtle but some parts of the song were missed. I dunno... um... can you audio-rip that track again?

Once again, thank you very much!!!

ryo said...

Hi,

I'm sorry about that. As I mentioned earlier, the file I had was separated files and the uploader cut between the performance. So, I could do nothing about it. I plan to get the better file, but don't have time to download it yet. I'll fix it soon as I get them.

Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it :)