Saturday, April 04, 2009

Tsuyoshi, Nara Tourism Ambassador

Tsuyoshi seems to be seen everywhere lately. At the magazines, TV shows, newspaper. Beside his upcoming project, his drama, and now as the Nara Tourism Ambassador or Sightseeing Ambassador (I have no idea which is the most correct).
I'm not sure about the event, but it sure about Nara tourism event (edited: It's PR for 奈良まほろば館/Nara Mahorobokan). Tsuyoshi really do his job!^^' I think his proud of his hometown is amazing. He must be make everyone proud, his parents, his family, and people at Nara. As his fans, I'm proud of him too^^. He can be Nara governoor when he retired^^

pics taken from johnnys-net.


The calligraphic are Tsuyoshi's creation? or is it included the photographs? I have no idea but the news I read from oricon/glocaly says that they displayed Tsuyoshi's work. Yes, the whole photographs and the calligraphic [that says 美我空] are Tsuyoshi's works. There's also some photos as seen at the bigaku website, and at the recent PV 空~美しい我の空.


*edited*

Watch the event here.

0 comments: