Monday, November 21, 2011

This DK makes my day!

from last night DK with Nishikawa Takanori as the guest.
It's been a while since I really take a good look on the conversation ^^;
Somehow it's kinda interesting and I think I can get it a little xD

Started with this!

What are they talking and pointing about??

Then about the bathtub Nishikawa had in her place..
Yarashii na~

Koichi's reaction is a bit... lol
OMG, I'm failed at that! Tsu no koe!! *_*

Then, the palm reading~
The palm reader is kinda funny. He joke without hesitate. I wonder he's famous?
He said Nishikawa kusoyarou from his palm reading xD

Then, Takamizawa-san is bakemono xD
And Koichi is a stalker ^^
Surprisingly Koichi said he stalked a guy.. and of course it caused fireworks :lol:
No, no.. He meant he stalked Michael Schumacher, his F1 idol *phew* xD

Then, what is this?
Woii! ojiisan! You should apologize to our Tsu for the hehehee without even telling what it was! <.<

ユー モア線 . お笑い線 = humor line
So, Koichi has no humor? Koichi: because I'm serious type xD 

Ok, this is what makes the reader hehehee on Tsu's palm before.
Fushigi-chan line? Nani sore? mysterious thingy? what is that mean? >> I have that lines too! :p
自分だけの発想カがある = ?

Ano na.. suddenly I check on Nishikawa profile and surprised to know about Abingdon Boys School band xD
I enjoy 'From Dusk Till Dawn' so much^^'

6 comments:

244roo said...

Hehe it seems to be a fun episode, can i ask you something....do you know where i can download or watch this episode? ^^

ryo said...

There's available streaming at tudou: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6movLc1hS7c/

You can download from it by using IDM or http://www.flvcd.com :).
I don't see it yet at clubbox I used to check.

244roo said...

thank you for telling me!! ^^
I watched a show with Tokio once when they were getting a plam read from the same guy and Fushigi-chan means that you are the cute and eccentric type ^__^

ryo said...

Ah, my friend did tell me too about that Hey3x show and watched the show already. Oh, how I wish he will reveal more about KK futari xD

244roo said...

hehehe couldnt agree more ^^ KK are just so interesting to me, really i've been a fan for a year but every day is fun cause i learn something new about them all the time. the part were they said Koichi stalked people were surprising hehehe. i wish he could do a full hand palm reading of futari =)

ryo said...

then KK should come to other's variety show and get their palm read xD

It's been 4 years for me and futari still surprised me ^^'