Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just...

Received email from YA that my Phi was on the way... can't wait!

When I was home yesterday, my sister couldn't wait to show me something... she successfully downloaded some clips from the net; 2 performances of Hey! Say! JUMP 'Ultra Music Power', Backstreet Boys new song, Kattun + Hey! Say! JUMP performing 'Real Face'. She liked Hey! Say! JUMP. She even frequently played Hey! Say! 7 previous song too. First time saw Kattun and she didn't like them xD

I couldn't make anything for Kimura yet.. my computer's adaptor collapsed last night :(

I just checked on YA.. I made a mistake. Apparently, the 15th Anniversary DVD was more cheaper at HMV store than YA T_T

2 comments:

Ochie said...

I've been too busy for a long time i wasn't able to visit much... I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

My condolences *hugs*

ryo said...

Hi Ochie... Thank you, it's ok :) I haven't visit you much too :/
Take care ok?