Wednesday, November 21, 2007

[L'Arc] tetsu ♥ Sakai Ayana

Here's a translation (by babelfish) from Sakai Ayana's blog http://ayanavi.jp/blog/

☆ (>_<) ☆

Today, there is important report for everyone

I,
Sakai Ayana came to the point of getting married with tetsu of L'Arc-en-Ciel!
Surprising everyone in abrupt reporting....

After reporting truth, to everyone, with being to think, it does, but. . We are surprised

I still am the immature person, but... you endeavor, in order to be accustomed to the cute lady, supporting him you persevere and increase! ☆

Very, you are glad that it can encounter him who is kind, can respect, and that it is accustomed to the family truly.

Work, being sort we would like to keep continuing until now, (... well! Furthermore it perseveres and increases ☆)

Support the ♪ (_ _) which we ask may m

酒井彩名 (Sakai Ayana)

---

After see the photo above.. I really 100% relieved :P
Once again, omedetto~!!

---

And this is tetsu's message
(Thanks to riruhai as posted @Ark BBS)

I found this from the bulletin post of hydeist from myspace

Message from Tetsu:

"To everyone important to me"

Today I have an announcement to make for all of you who support me.
I, Tetsu, and Ayana Sakai will be getting married.

I'm "getting married!"
I still can't believe it myself, but I am very happy and thankful that I was able to meet her, who made me feel this way.

I will work harder to bring better music to everyone,so please keep looking after us warmly.Thank you in advance for your support.

:: She credited Haru for the translation

***

Translation by Eleonora from Ark BBS (thanks Eleonora~)

Thanks to Aoki for the heads up to Ayana press conference^^
mms://news.cdn.bcast.co.jp/yahoo/news/movie/g071247m.wmv

Interesting things she said. They strated dating May this year. They told to her parents before this past summer and her father comment at the news was "Eh? Really?" She added though that both her parents are musicians so they have things in common with Tetsu. Tetsu today wasn't present because he was recording he called her before the press conference. He calls her Uchan where the "u" stands for usagi, rabbit, I guess due to her teeth. She was asked about kids, she said she would like to have a girl first and then a boy (Ayana has 3 little brothers), but she added that as long as they are healthy the gender doesn't matter. Tetsu expressed a preference for a girl ^^I can't remember anything else that wasn't said in the interviews.

About the press conference, another thing she said was that from seeing Tetsu on tv etc she had a very different impression of him, I think she said he seemed a dark(?) guy, but when he met him she realized that she was wrong and that he is very kind.He proposed by saying "Please marry me"When the journalist ask her to show the ring she says that it was embarassing. The reporter then ask what was her reaction the moment she saw the ring and Ayana says she was really surprised "Eh???Is it real??"


source: Oricon Style


0 comments: