Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tadaima~!

Tadaima~!

Just arrived last night at 7. I feel soooo tired. My head feel spinning, want to take a leave but I can't :(

Ok, it's a great time. We all had a great time. Worked and pleasure :P
Three times I went to SG I never been around for sightseeing. Once is for work and the other two were for JDG's. So this time, I had one day to spend for holiday. I went to Sentosa, Merlion Park, see the Esplanade, Botanic Garden, Riverside, walking around at Orchard, Marina Square, City Hall, Bugis street and go shopped at Mustafa Centre. I'm not a shop girl, I love sightseeing the most. Singapore is always my favorite holiday place for relaxing because of the atmosphere. The only thing I couldn't stand is the food.

Since first time I step on the airport, my mind was filled only with work and HMV!^^ I really couldn't wait to go there. Too bad I only have time few hours before going home, but I'm sooo glad when I found this:



I feel like kyaaaa!! I got my first birthday present^^ The second should be Φ (phi ) Album. This [si] was cheaper few dollars than buying online, so I took it. It's the only one left. Seems the cd are there for me :LOL: There's also NARA, Coward, and documentrary Endlicheri DVD, but I run out the currency and I don't want to use the credit card. So, I have to be pleased with [si] first.
I want to grab L'Arc's 15th Anniversary DVD too, but I put it back because the price cost more than buying online.

Ah, hikkie want something from Mise, but too bad the store closed. I've check the store for two days. Weird.

Ohh.. I remember.. I saw HERO poster in front of Yoshinoya!! aiyooo, Ijust realize that the movie will shown on November 22. Arghhh why I have to go now, not two weeks later T_T


souvenirs from spore.. (click for bigger size)
view from Vivo City to Sentosa monotrail

The Star Cruise

Merlion at Sentosa island

Sentosa beach

art musem on the alley to the Esplanade 'the durian' theater

Ginger plant at Ginger Garden - Botanic Garden

Merlion Park view from The Esplanade

The Merlion (the size is smaller than the one at Sentosa, but it said this is the real Merlion who guard Singapore)

The swans at Swan lake - Botanic garden

The Esplanade 'the durian'

Xmas tree at Raffles City

and this one @ Ngee An City (heard there's a competition for Xmas decoration among Malls?)

The orchid - Singapore national flower

my two friends in front of the gate of National Orchid Garden

@ Clarke Quay



Ok, time to work~

0 comments: