Saturday, July 05, 2008

[review] DVD 「We are Φ'n 39!! and U? KinKi Kids Live in DOME 07-08」

Finally...

♪~♪ d(⌒o⌒)b♪~♪ランラン

me in cloud 9

本当にうれしい (*__*)

At first, I feel disappointed. After 5-10 songs by skipping some, I found somehow Koichi voice like out of tune? Later on I decided to rewatch it again and this time using earphone. Guess, I was completely wrong! Gomen ne Koichi.. blame it on my ears xD
Well, I played it on a notebook, how far the sound can be loud and clear? Using earphone is the best way, apparently.

KinKi performance was perfect (I forgive them for one or two songs)! On some songs (from Phi Album) I couldn't enjoy them before, I really enjoy them now. Hope someone will ripped them to mp3. I've listen to the ripped one several times already and I don't think I'm good in describing, but this con was great in the term of the songs performance. As I said before, Koichi was well singing, much better than in the font de anniversary con (I meant that all I heard was Tsuyoshi voice xD).

The con opened with IOVE in the Φ , followed by Bonnie Butterfly and 涙、ひとひら. I'm expecting Bonnie the most since this is the first time we can hear the song live officially.
Tsuyoshi stand out like usual, beside that we can hear Koichi, he also singing very well in some songs that I thought were not easy to sing. Check out on The Edge of the Word for instance. Very well performed.
The other song I was curious to see the live version is ノー・チューンド. I had no imagine the song will perform that way. Nice.
Next is... of course each solo. Unchanged was very well performed! Nicely sung (I can enjoy the song finally^^) and entertain as well. I don't think no one else can perform this song as good as him. I'm not really expecting Tsuyoshi to dance, but it's nice choreographed. I'm sure everyone surprised to see the bonus performance (read: sponge pool).
Lose Control was really nice. It's so Koichi. But there's one thing that's lacking.. the editing. I couldn't see any nice close up on Koichi like I saw on Tsuyoshi solo. It's really strange, I think. I noticed that I found a bit hard to make a capture on Koichi in other performance as well. I saw Tsuyoshi everywhere. Of course I won't complain for Tsuyoshi, but it's a bit odd. I'd like to see Koichi as well :/
I love 永遠に. But i realize that it's not an easy song to sing it live. I saw it in most of their live performances. So, I hold my expectation of this song here. Apparently, it's too high for Koichi? But, it's still a nice performance.
The three old songs really interesting to hear. 愛されるより 愛したい is also the theme song for their old drama 'Bokura no Miman City'. The drama is kind of memorial especially for KinKi fans, so the song also memorial, at least to me. As for 硝子の少年, their debut song. I never really enjoyed the song until now.
KinKiのやる気まんまんソング is the song I just k new and heard. At first, it sounds weird, as it's from the old times and sounds old. But, now I found it really enjoy to listen to, both the CD version and the live version. Just spirit you up :D
I really have to say that their selection for this con was really great.

You'll love to watch/listen to the con just to appreciate their performances. KinKi is growing up x) I have to give a big applause to Ken Yoshida and the band members for the arrangements. Like KinKi said, Yoshidaさん knew how to perform KinKi' songs.

The live atmosphere is so lively heard. Check out Harmony of December performance. The song performed after 'the MC' (at the hidden track) from January 1st con. So, the performance is the one and only. Thank you KinKi Kidsさん for inserted this one instead! *touched*

Tsuyoshi looks like he was the producer of this con xD
He made Koichi blushing in the MC part :P I was like eeh.. weren't usually it was Tsuyoshi who get blushed? Well, you'll see many fan services in this DVD. Thank you KinKi for allow us to see^^

Ah, I have one complaint.
Why you have to wear sneakers, Tsuyoshi? I knew you how you fond of Adidas, but for this concert, with those wardrobes? Aren't shoes like Koichi's much more suitable? I feel like because of that Adidas, the wardrobe been modified. But, I forgive because you're just OO x)

On DISC 2
/ Night+Flight
/ KinKiのやる気まんまんソング
/ 99%LIBERTY

Is that all inside the disc 2?
Wait the minute, take a good look on this part.


click on those red Φ and there's more to come. Hidden track is addicted.


素敵なstage





Koichi, are you really feel so doki doki after those kisses?? Because your face said so. It was written all over your face so Tsuyoshi couldn't help not to mentioned it :P





I'm curious with what's inside the Reguler edition. Was it really no difference beside the booklet?

*edited*
I just remember that I haven't check out the multiple angles as mentioned on the describing note.
I've seen the multiple angles on the 3 songs 銀色 暗号, 愛されるより 愛したい, and 硝子の少年. Yes, as been mentioned by others too.. Koichi didn't do much, so it's more interesting on Tsuyo's angle. But, it's my first time to take a close look on Koichi only^^ hmm.. yeah... ;p

Since I got the audio ripped of this con, I've been listening to the whole concert for 1264843586 times. No, I'm kidding. I only watched the DVD 3 times (skipped everything mostly), but, almost everyday I listened to the audio ripped and I'm not get bored yet, maybe I never will xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello~

I see that your have mentioned KinKi Kids in your blog. In fact, I am a big fan of them as well~~~~~~~~ I am Kaye.

Now, the fans outsides Japan have organized a countersignature project, “Let Us Say 39 to KinKi Kids”. It is for gathering fans’ support and love, and wishing them all the best in the future. It is a present for KinKi Kids.

Actually, I am one of the volunteer of this project. Therefore, I sincerely invite you to leave a message in the guestbook to show your support.

http://kinkikids1979.g3.epaper.idv.tw/1.html or

http://www.geocities.jp/thankstokinki/bbs_eng.htm

The deadline of this project is 31st August, 2008.

If you have any enquires, or you want to know more about the project, please browse the website of the project: http://www.geocities.jp/thankstokinki/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

kinkikids1979@gmail.com

Thank you very much~^^

ryo said...

Hello Kaye,

Nice to meet you.
Thank you for stopping by. I've already posted my message long time ago. Just check and it's still there.

Thank you for the team for this project. All the best to you~
May KinKi futari accept our 'Thank you' :)